Article 1 (Definition)
1. "This service" means services such as sales of products provided by our company and transmission of various information on this site.
2. "User" and "Customer" both refer to individuals who use this site and live in Japan, and include "Members" as defined in the next section.
3. "Member" means a user who applied for membership registration in accordance with Article 15 (Registration of member ID and password) and approved by the Company.
Article 2 (Scope of application of this agreement)
1. This agreement applies to all users. When using this site, the user shall agree to this agreement and comply with it.
2. Precautions, additional provisions, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "additional provisions, etc.") regarding this service that the Company will post on this site from time to time shall form part of this agreement. ..
3. If there are any differences between this agreement and additional provisions, the provisions of this agreement shall prevail.
Article 3 (Change of this agreement)
1. The Company may revise, add, change or abolish this agreement without obtaining the consent of the user.
2. If the user uses this service after changing this agreement, it is considered that he / she has agreed to the changed agreement. However, in the case of content changes that require the consent of the user by law, the consent of the user shall be obtained by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 4 (Scope of service)
This service is provided to individuals residing in Japan. This service cannot be used by individuals residing outside Japan or corporations / organizations in Japan or overseas. In addition, this service cannot be used for commercial or commercial purposes without the permission of our company.
Article 5 (Business consignment)
The Company shall be able to outsource all or part of the business related to the provision of this service and the operation of this site to a third party designated by the Company.
Article 6 (Preparation of equipment, etc.)
1. The user shall prepare all the computer equipment and other hardware, browser and other software, and the right to use the communication line necessary for using this site at his own expense and responsibility.
2. The Company shall not provide any support for computers, communication equipment, communication software, etc., and shall not accept any complaints regarding the connection between the user and various providers.
Article 7 (Use of service)
1. The user can use some of the services separately specified by the Company without registering as a member, provided that he / she agrees to this agreement.
2. The types and contents of this service will be posted separately on this site. The Company shall be able to modify, change, add, improve, etc. the type and content of this service at any time without obtaining the consent of the user.
Article 8 (Ordering products)
1. If the customer wishes to purchase the products posted on this site, the customer himself / herself shall place the order for the products according to the method specified by the Company on this site.
2. If a customer's order is non-deliverable or delayed due to a failure on the Internet or other causes that are not attributable to us, we will not be liable for such non-delivery or delay.
3. The Company shall not be able to accept orders if the customer commits fraudulent acts or other acts that the Company deems inappropriate regarding the use of this service.
4. If you are a minor, you need the consent of a legal representative such as a parent or guardian to order the products posted on this site.
Article 9 (Conclusion of sales contract)
1. A sales contract with a customer for mail-order sales of this service will be concluded between the customer and the Company when the notification from the Company that the order from the customer has been accepted reaches the customer. Suppose.
2. We will deliver the product to the designated destination according to the contents of the sales contract concluded with the customer.
3. The delivery company designated by us will ask for delivery, and the product will be delivered at the delivery destination. Upon delivery, the ownership and risk of loss of the product will be transferred to the user.
4. The delivery address of the product is limited to Japan.
Article 10 (Cancellation of sales contract)
1. Even after the contract is concluded based on the previous article, if the product cannot be arranged, or if the product does not pass the examination set by the Company or the credit card company, the price will be paid within the time limit set by the Company for each payment method. In the event that the payment is not made or other unavoidable circumstances occur, the Company shall be able to cancel the contract.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the customer as soon as the circumstances become clear. In this case, the Company shall not be liable for any penalties, damages, or other nominal matters, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
3. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if the customer commits fraudulent acts or other acts that the Company deems inappropriate regarding the use of this service, or even though the product has been delivered to the location designated by the customer. If the product cannot be delivered to the customer due to the absence of the customer, and if there is no contact from the customer within two weeks including the delivery date, the Company will notify the customer of the sales contract. It shall be possible to release it immediately without doing it. In this case, the Company shall be able to charge the customer for the actual loss such as shipping charges. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any penalties, damages, or other nominal matters.
Article 11 (Return / Exchange)
1. The Company shall not accept returns or exchanges unless the product is defective or defective.
2. We will exchange the product for the product with the same specifications as the ordered product only in the following cases. If the delivered product has the following reasons,Please contact us from the inquiry form within 8 days after the item arrives.。
However, if it is not possible to exchange for a product with the same specifications due to reasons such as out of stock, we may offer a refund.
i. If you receive a product that is different from the one you ordered
ii. If the delivered product has an initial defect or defect
Article 12 (Warranty)
Unless otherwise specified on this site, the warranty regarding the products sold and sold by this service shall be in accordance with the contents of the attached product warranty. Although we try to be as accurate as possible with the product images posted, the colors and sizes may differ slightly from the actual products due to screen settings and photographic techniques.
Article 13 (Membership)
1. Users who can register as a member are those who meet the conditions of each of the following items.
i. Being an individual residing in Japan.
ii. You have an email address that we can contact.
iii. Not applicable to the reasons for cancellation of membership stipulated in Article 19.
2. Minors shall register as members after obtaining the consent of their parent or guardian.
Article 14 (Membership Service)
If you register as a member, you will be able to receive campaign information and other benefits separately determined by the Company.
Article 15 (Registration of member ID and password)
1. Those who wish to register as a member (hereinafter referred to as "member registration applicants") shall enter the information necessary for membership registration according to the procedure and contents specified on the member registration page of this site. I will.
2. For membership registration, one account can be registered per person.
3. Membership registration shall be done by the applicant for membership registration.
4. When registering as a member, the e-mail address of the applicant for membership registration shall be used.
5. Those who wish to register as a member shall set an arbitrary password at their own risk.
Article 16 (Management of member ID and password)
1. Members shall properly manage and use the member ID and password registered on this site at their own risk. The Company is liable for damages caused by improper management of member IDs or passwords, mistakes / carelessness in management / use, leakage, and use by third parties (including other members / users). not.
2. The member shall not disclose, lend, transfer, succeed, or change the name of the member ID and password to a third party.
3. If the user ID and password are found to be stolen or used by a third party, the member shall immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions of the Company.
Article 17 (Change of member information)
1. If the member information registered at the time of membership registration changes, the registered contents shall be changed promptly.
2. Even if the change is made, the sale and purchase that was completed before the change shall be carried out based on the information before the change.
3. If you neglect to change, we may cancel your membership registration. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage caused to the member.
Article 18 (withdrawal)
If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, he / she can withdraw at any time by the method prescribed by the Company.When a member dies, the member is considered to have withdrawn.
Article 19 (Cancellation of membership registration)
1. If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the Company shall be able to cancel the membership regardless of the consent of the member.
i. When the member ID / password is illegally used
ii. When there is a false statement or notification to the Company
iii. When the information on this site has been tampered with, misused, or intentionally interfered with its operation.
iv. When the member cannot be contacted by telephone, e-mail or other means.
v. When you violate this agreement
vi. In addition, when we judge that it is inappropriate as a member
2. Even if the membership registration is canceled based on the preceding paragraph, the member shall not be exempted from any debts and responsibilities based on this agreement and sales contract, etc. that occurred before that, and the member concerned shall be exempted from the debts. It shall be fulfilled or otherwise liable.
Article 20 (Notification to users)
1. The notice from the Company to the user (including the notice of consent under Article 9) is the e-mail addressed to the e-mail address notified to the user in advance by the user, unless otherwise provided in this agreement. It shall be sent, posted on this site or members-only page, or by any other method that the Company deems appropriate.
2. The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall become effective from the time when the Company sends the notice by e-mail, posting on this site or the members-only page, or by any other method that the Company deems appropriate.
Article 21 (copyright, etc.)
1. Copyright of content on this site (meaning, but not limited to, characters, illustrations, photographs, images, logos, icons, layouts, designs, edited data, software, etc. The same shall apply hereinafter). , Logo rights and other intellectual property rights and rights such as portrait rights or publicity rights belong to the Company or the content provider, and the user shall not act infringing these rights.
2. The user uses all or part of the content and other posted content on this site without the permission of the Company or the content provider who is the right holder (reproduction, modification, reprint, transfer, distribution, posting). , Cannot be sold, published, broadcast, etc.).
Article 22 (Prohibited matters)
1. When using this site, the user shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following items in addition to the acts prohibited by this agreement and other provisions. If the user commits a prohibited act, the Company may suspend the use of this service or cancel the membership without notifying the user in advance.
i. The act of sending and registering false content when registering information on this service
ii. The act of registering multiple members by one person and the act of impersonating a real or fictitious third party to use this service.
iii. Acts of using this service by illegally using the e-mail address, member ID or password of a third party
iv. Acts of using this service by illegally using a credit card
v. Acts that interfere with this service, such as acts that hinder the smooth operation or business of this service
vi. Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to the Company, contractors or third parties, or acts that damage the credibility or honor of the Company, contractors or third parties
vii. Unauthorized use of personal information of others
viii. Acts that infringe the privacy and portrait rights of others
ix. The act of reusing the products and services provided by the Company for commercial purposes, or the act of using this site for commercial purposes.
x. Reproduction of all information obtained by using this service and all programs that compose this service, regardless of commercial or non-profit, without the prior permission of the Company or the right holder who has a legitimate right. , Lending, sharing, transfer, distribution, publishing, broadcasting, public transmission, transmission enablement, license, adaptation, modification, or any other method of use beyond the scope of private use
xi. Attempting unauthorized access to the computer system or network connected to this service
xii. The act of illegally rewriting, erasing or destroying the information stored on our server
xiii. Acts that impair our network system, such as acts that impose a burden on our servers or acts that send or post harmful computer programs such as viruses.
xiv. In addition to the preceding items, acts that violate laws, regulations, ordinances, notifications, guidelines, notifications, judgments, orders or this agreement, user guides, or acts that violate public order and morals or good faith.
xv. Acts that attempt the acts of the preceding items, acts that are similar to the preceding items, acts that may fall under the preceding items, or acts that cause or encourage others to perform the acts of the preceding items.
xvi. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate or inappropriate
2. A user who falls under the preceding paragraph and has been suspended from using this service or whose membership has been revoked shall immediately lose the right to use this service and shall not acquire any claim right against the Company. As a general rule, we will refuse the use of this service.
Article 23 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user shall not transfer, transfer, or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations arising from the use of this service, or set collateral rights.
Article 24 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the user regarding the use of this service, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence. The Company shall not be liable for incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages and lost profits.
2. The Company shall inform the user that the products sold and sold in this service, the contents of this site and this service, the contents provided and other information conform to the specific purpose of the user, and that the user We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, up-to-dateness, etc. of the expected quality, performance, functions, etc., whether express or implied.
3. We do not guarantee that the emails and contents sent from this site, this service, server, domain, etc. do not contain harmful things such as computer viruses.
4. The Company shall be liable for all loss or damage caused by all or part of the change, addition, interruption, suspension or termination of this service, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence. not. The same applies when the display speed drops or a failure occurs due to excessive access or other unexpected factors.
5. The user is responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the user and a third party (including other members / users) in connection with this service or this site. And it shall be settled by cost and shall not cause any damage or inconvenience to our company.
Article 25 (Interruption of service)
1. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend all or part of this service if any of the following reasons apply.
i. When performing regular or urgent maintenance / inspection of this site and the system for providing this service
ii. It is impossible or difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, earthquake, tsunami, flood, eruption and other natural disasters, war, internal disturbance, riot, riot, riot, labor dispute, etc. When becomes
iii. When it becomes impossible or difficult to provide this service due to measures based on laws and regulations
iv. In addition, when we judge that it is unavoidable to suspend or stop this site due to operational and technical reasons.
2. If the operation of this service is stopped according to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify in advance on this site. However, this does not apply in case of emergency.
Article 26 (End of service)
The Company may terminate the provision of all or part of this service for business or other reasons.
Article 27 (Use of personal information)
Our company separately defines the personal information of the user "Q & Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE We will handle it appropriately based on "Public matters based on the Personal Information Protection Law".
Click here for public information based on the Personal Information Protection Law
Article 28 (Compensation for damages)
If the user causes damage to the Company or a third party due to an act attributable to the user such as violating this agreement due to the use of this site, the user is responsible for all damages. Shall be.
Article 29 (Separability)
Even if any provision of this agreement or a part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable. The rest of the provisions determined to be, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Article 30 (Governing Law)
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
Article 31 (Consultation)
If a problem arises between the user and the Company regarding the use of this site and this service, the user and the Company shall discuss and resolve the problem.
Article 32 (Agreement jurisdiction)
If a dispute arises regarding this agreement, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.
This agreement will be applied from September 1, 2020.